Heaven and Earth

[ Hzgg 3 - Episode 35 ]

[Date aired] March 15th 2005 (Tuesday)


So sorry for not typing earlier, I had so many things to do! To tell you the truth, I almost gave up and didn’t want to type summaries anymore but now that I’d sent most of the forms down the big red box, I’ve some free time to type yesterday’s summary [Besides catching some Z’s…]. It’s so damn hot now and I haven’t eaten yet! No, not lunch! I didn’t eat anything since morning because… had so little time to do anything at all! So hungry now and I think I’m gonna die of stomach ulcer anytime soon… Shish.


The 35th episode of Huan Zhu Gege 3 started with…


Xiao Yan Zi hugging her two best friends, Cai Xia and Ming Yue, crying together with them. Yong Qi then came, patting her back gently as the maids broke the hug and Xiao Yan Zi turned to face Yong Qi. Yong Qi asked Xiao Yan Zi not to cry anymore since it’s a better ‘ending’ than they ever expected before “Life is like this, it cannot be perfect. Life has happiness and sometimes sadness”. Xiao Yan Zi quickly hugged Yong Qi tightly and asked whether it’s worth it for him to do such a thing for her, saying Huangshang treated him nicely, Yong Qi also loves him so much and said she’s too cruel “You feel sad, right? Maybe you should just stay, let me leave alone. I won’t be so selfish anymore” Yong Qi sighed and said he is indeed sad but asked Xiao Yan Zi not to talk anymore since they had to go through so many hard times to get such a thing and it cannot be change anymore. Taking Xiao Yan Zi’s hand, Yong Qi said “You’ve lived with me in the palace for so long already. It is time for me to feel your lifestyle. Let us go through it together” Xiao Yan Zi was very touched upon hearing it and embraced Yong Qi, witnessed by the maids when suddenly… Zhi Hua barged into the room, kneeling in front of Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi.


“Yong Qi, jie jie, I’m so sorry! I lost myself today, that’s why I said such a thing in front of Huang Ah Ma, it’s all my fault, please don’t leave. If you leave, what will happen to me…? Yong Qi, no matter what I’d done, you know I love you, I only wanted to have you, to be with you, please don’t leave me! Eventhough I’d done so many things, I’d given birth to Mian Yi for you, for Mian Yi please stay…” With that, Zhi Hua kowtowed the couple until Yong Qi stopped her, saying they should take in her room, leaving Xiao Yan Zi after getting ‘permission’ from her


In Zhi Hua’s room, Yong Qi asked Zhi Hua not to talk about ‘them’ anymore, their marriage was so challenging, her masterplan had failed and it’s what he regretted the most. He said Lao Fo Ye and Huangshang will treat her nicely when he leaves, adding that she has Mian Yi who’s like her hope and lucky charm “I pass this burden to you, please raise Mian Yi, maybe one day both [Mian Yi and him] will meet again. You’re just 18 years old, you don’t have to live alone just for me. After husband died, the wife can get married again, like Tong Fei Niang Niang [did once]. Maybe you’ll meet someone who’s more suitable with you” Zhi Hua then placed her fingers on Yong Qi’s lips, asking him not to talk anymore. She said she’s well-educated, after marrying Yong Qi, she has become Yong Qi’s [property… hah…]. She said she knew, after she broke the secret, almost causing all of them to be killed, Yong Qi must hated her a lot and she admitted she’s jealous of jie jie, she’d done a lot of things she shouldn’t do and she was dead wrong. She said Yong Qi don’t have to forgive her but asked why would she do if Yong Qi never returns. Yong Qi pushed her slowly down to the seat and said he understood her feelings but didn’t understand what she’d done. He didn’t care anymore, palace if full with fights, everybody is so great, he told Zhi Hua is she keeps wanting to win all the time, she’ll get hurt. Zhi Hua then knelt down in front of Yong Qi, begging him to return after saving Er Fu.


Yong Qi pulled her up and said he’d decided everything and he’ll never change his decision, adding they’ll never see each other after parting. “Thank goodness your title as Fu Jin is very strong and your position as Rong Wang Fei [Wife of Rong Qing Wang (Prince Rong)] will never be taken by anyone else. If Mian Yi is such a smart person, you’ll live without hardship” Yong Qi was about to leave when Zhi Hua hugged him from behind “I don’t care if you only love jie jie, as long as I can be with you, get a piece of your love is already enough. I won’t be jealous anymore, I won’t use any tactics anymore, I won’t want to win always, I won’t betray you, please give me another chance. I really, really love you” Turning to Zhi Hua, Yong Qi tried to coax her “Don’t love me anymore. You’re like a colouful lizard. Your reaction is very fast, if someone cutoff your tail, it’ll grow back. I’m like your tail, when it breaks, you’ll feel a bit hurt in the beginning. I believe that you’ll get a new ‘tail’ and will live with a good life” Yong Qi left but Zhi Hua fell down onto the floor, begging Yong Qi, causing him to go back to Zhi Hua and just patted her back as she hugged him tightly [ ]. Yong Qi said she’s only one of the bad luck ones in the palace, adding she’s smart and beautiful, well-educated, asking why would she do such a thing. Once he though love is not wrong but now he understands, that love is indeed wrong, loving someone with dirty tactics, hurting other people is even worse than hatred. Yong Qi asked Zhi Hua to think about it carefully and it’s not too late to start a new life. Yong Qi said he only loves one person and that’s it. Telling Zhi Hua to take care, Yong Qi left her all crying inside her room.


In San Jin, Er Kang was walking, balancing himself on top of the palace, on the rail. Everybody shouted at him, asking him to come down and Musha then came. Er Kang opened his little story and said he’s fulfilling his promises, saying a Chinese man can have many wives but years ago he met a girl named Zi Wei whom he loves so much. They made promises between them that he’ll be ‘excused’ from tradition of having many wives and he won’ have any other girl in his life. The king asked Er Kang to come down and stop embarrassing his daughter, saying he’ll ask people to shoot him with arrow. With that, lines of soldiers came with bows and arrows, ready to shoot Er Kang. Er Kang, with his arms wide opened said he’s not afraid of dying, he’s scared of continuing living, his soul has been contaminated. “I’m a bird! I can fly!” With that Er Kang jumped and fell freely from the railing, a bird then came flying around Er Kang before…


The bird was seen entering Xue Shi Fu, Zi Wei’s room. Zi Wei was hugging Dong Er and suddenly saw the bird. Both of them got very excited and began chasing the bird. The bird flew out from the house with Dong Er and Zi Wei on hot pursuit. Zi Wei watched as the bird flew to south “The bird if flying to south, I want to become a bird so that I can fly. Please tell Er Kang, I’ll be coming real soon... ask him to wait for me”


In Ci Ning Gong, Lao Fo Ye has just woken up from bed and Qing Er was there to help her up. After Qing Er helped her to wash up and get dressed, Lao Fo Ye told Qing Er to ask the maids to take care of her since Qing Er didn’t sleep the whole night, asking Qing Er to get some rest. Qing Er said she wants to take care of Lao Fo Ye for the last time since she’ll be leaving for Xue Shi Fu after that, the next day they’ll beginning their journey to Yunnan and they’ll never see each other again “Please forgive me, I’m guilty…” Turning to Qing Er, Lao Fo Ye patted her hand “We’re both very stubborn, this decision is caused by ourselves. You’ve cried so much for this love, you must hated me a lot” Kneeling down in front of Lao Fo Ye, Qing Er said she never hated Lao Fo Ye, she understood Lao Fo Ye’s feelings and because Lao Fo Ye didn’t have the heart, she’ll never hate the person she loved a lot. Qing Er added, she hated fate, her life and herself, saying she’s useless. Lao Fo Ye said Heaven didn’t treat anyone fairly but Qing Er got such a fair treatment, if not she won’t be with Xiao Jian. Lao Fo Ye later handed Qing Er this jade necklace that was passed down by her mother. Kneeling down in front of Lao Fo Ye, Qing Er cried saying she didn’t deserve Lao Fo Ye’s necklace and prayers, she thought Lao Fo Ye was mad and hated her for leaving, never expected Lao Fo Ye to treat her so nicely. Lao Fo Ye said who else deserve them then, Qing Er is he most beloved person. Both of them shared the moment hugging each other tightly, crying…


Xiao Yan Zi meanwhile went to visit Huanghou. Huanghou was in bed, sickly, causing Xiao Yan Zi to worry. Huanghou began coughing and Xiao Yan Zi went to take a cup of water for her. Xiao Yan Zi wanted to summon Tai Yi and tell Huangshang but Huanghou asked her not to, asking her to sit and talk with her. Rong Mo Mo said Huanghou didn’t want to shock anyone and said she’s very peaceful at her current place. Xiao Yan Zi went to tell Huanghou about it “Huang Er Niang, I came to say goodbye. I’ll be leaving the palace to find Er Kang in Yunnan. I won’t be coming back, this is a secret. People in the palace think I’ll be coming back but we’ve got Huang Ah Ma’s permission and we won’t be coming back” Huanghou was smiling, a bit exited and happy. “You’ll return to your normal life. At last Huangshang is doing something smart, Xiao Yan Zi, just go. This palace is a big prison, it can lock up Huanghou and Imperial Concubines, royalty, Ah Ge and Gege but it can never lock Xiao Yan Zi. Before you leave, you came to see me, you’ve made me touched again..” Xiao Yan Zi hugged Huanghou tightly, crying saying she’s to go to bid farewell to Huangshang and Ling Fei Niang Niang. She said all this time she wanted to leave palace but now she didn’t have the heart to leave. She said she’ll never see them again, it’s making her sad big time. Xiao Yan Zi then hugged Rong Mo Mo, asking her to take care of Huanghou. Rong Mo Mo said she’s not such a good person because couldn’t take care of Rong Mo Mo. Huanghou then said the person she didn’t have the heart to leave the most is Rong Mo Mo, causing them both to hug each other, watched by Xiao Yan Zi. Rong Mo Mo said she’ll follow Huanghou wherever she goes, sharing tears with her. Xiao Yan Zi just watched the touching scene in front of her…


In Qian Qing Gong, clad in commoner clothes, Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi and Qing Er faced Huangshang, Lao Fo Ye and Ling Fei Niang Niang with teary eyes. Yong Qi went to kneel down in front of them “Lao Fo Ye, Huang Ah Ma, Ling Fei Niang Niang, Yong Qi begs to all of you. Thank you for educating me, loving me and taking care of me, I believe we will meet again someday. Please forgive Yong Qi. No matter where we are, we will never forget you” Huangshang asked Yong Qi to get up, asking Yong Qi to take care, saying Yong Qi is his greatest son, his biggest pride, that’ll never change forever. Teary eyed Yong Qi said he’ll remember it, if there are obstacles in life in future, he’ll use the sayings to push himself “I’m a failure as an Ah Ge, I hope I can be a successful commoner” With that Yong Qi kowtowed them.


Xiao Yan Zi and Qing Er knelt in front of Huangshang, Lao Fo Ye and Ling Fei Niang Niang as Yong Qi moved to the side. “Huang Ah Ma, Lao Fo Ye, Ling Fei Niang Niang. Xiao Yan Zi is leaving. Don’t know when we’ll be able to see again. Normally I talk a lot but today I want to cry only, I cannot say anything at all. After I entered the palace, I became the main joke of the palace, caused a lot of troubles and in the end I’m bringing Yong Qi away. I’m a ‘disaster’ to this palace, I’m leaving now, the palace will no longer has disaster, please forgive me Huang Ah Ma. Huang Ah Ma, do you know that I love Huang Ah Ma so much. I can never call you Huang Ah Ma again, please let me call Huang Ah Ma for now” Xiao Yan Zi went to call Huangshang and went to him, crying. Huangshang tried his best not to cry as Lao Fo Ye and Ling Fei Niang Niang cried. Huangshang asked Xiao Yan Zi to stop before she makes all of them cry “Xiao Yan Zi, you really are my kai xin guo [happiness], I will remember all the good things about you and forget your naughty side” Hugging Huangshang’s leg, Xiao Yan Zi cried “Huang Ah Ma, I will remember Huang Ah Ma always” Huangshang agreed, saying he’ll always remember her as well, adding she’s very weird, it’s very hard to forget her, asking her to stand up. By that time, Huangshang was already crying [First time ever!].


The crying Xiao Yan Zi stood up and went to Yong Qi. Qing Er then spoke out “Qing Er, just like Xiao Yan Zi has so many things to say but now cannot remember anything. I just want to thank Huangshang, Lao Fo Ye and Ling Fei Niang Niang. Because of you, Qing Er can start a new life, Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi as well. This is such an impossible thing for you but because you have such good hearts, you agreed with us. Please let Qing Er pays her [last] respect to you” With that Qing Er kowtowed them a lot of times before Ling Fei went to Qing Er, helping her up. All of them were crying badly and Huangshang asked Qing Er to promise to take good care of Xiao Jian. Lao Fo Ye went to Qing Er and hugged her, crying with her.


Yong Qi then went to Lao Fo Ye, asking her to help him taking good care of Zhi Hua and Mian Yi, find another husband for Zhi Hua. Lao Fo ye said she understands and will take care of Zhi Hua and Mian Yi. Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi and Qing Er stood in front of Huangshang, the crying Ling Fei and Lao Fo Ye for the last time. Curtseying at them for the last time, Ling Fei Niang Niang asked them to write letter to them when they’ve place to live. The youngsters then left and the 3 upper Royalties watched as the youngsters left. But then, Xiao Yan Zi came running to tell Huangshang about Huanghou, telling that Huangshang had forgiven her why not Huanghou. With that, Xiao Yan Zi left… forever…


At the palace gate [Not the main gate of course], Xiao Yan Zi hugged her maids for the last time, crying with them. Later Zhi Hua came with Mian Yi and Yong Qi went to carry Mian Yi in his arms for the last time. Yong Qi apologized to Mian Yi for being such a useless father and asked Zi Wei to take care of herself and Mian Yi, asking her not to wait for him. Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi and Qing Er then went into the carriage. As the carriage left the palace, Zhi Hua chased after it with Mian Yi in her arms, shouting Yong Qi’s name, telling him she’ll be waiting for him. Yong Qi was feeling so bad in the carriage, Xiao Yan Zi held his hand tightly, trying to ease the ‘pain’


Next… Xiao Jian and Fu Lun were on their horses, guiding men on horses with the carriage where Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi, Qing Er and Zi Wei were in. Xiao Yan Zi and Qing Er were changing a new bandage on Yong Qi’s wound when suddenly the carriage rocked causing Xiao Yan Zi to fall onto Yong Qi’s injured arm. Xiao Yan Zi apologized, saying he must be sad, having to leave Huangshang and Zhi Hua, including Mian Yi. Yong Qi asked whether she’s still jealous, asking her not to talk about it since it’s passed. Xiao Yan Zi answered, she’s not jealous, she won’t feel jealous even if Yong Qi misses them, it’s just a normal thing. She added Yong Qi had done something other Ah Ge won’t ever do. “You don’t understand how I feel but I’ll prove to you that your choice is not wrong”


Yong Qi held onto Xiao Yan Zi’s hand tightly, smiling. “Xiao Yan Zi, you don’t have to prove anything. My choice will never be wrong, starting from today onwards, I change to the old Yong Qi” Xiao Yan Zi smiled and leaned her head on Yong Qi’s shoulder. Zi Wei smiled, watching her sister and brother sharing such sweet moment and she saw the bird she saw the other day flying outside. Qing Er said it’s just one of the many birds she saw but Zi Wei said the bird is different, as if it’s guiding them. Qing Er said it’s not the bird who’s guiding them but Xiao Jian. Zi Wei said there are currently 2 pairs of couple, only left her and Er Kang. “To think about it again, Heaven is treating us nicely, though everyone had to go through hardships, in the end got good blessings” the bird landed on Zi Wei’s hand before it flew away.


In San Jing, Er Kang suddenly woke up, scolding the witchdoctor not to call his soul again, he was roaming around in peace…


End of episode 35!


[Ranting time…]


Oh my gosh, 5 more episodes left! I’m so excited, after this I can concentrate on building my website before I enroll into college or something… Shish…


Wow-ishnes. Huangshang cried! He cried, unbelievable! For some reason, I finally like Lao Fo Ye now… She was crying as Xiao Yan Zi talked to them for the last time.


Please forgive me for not replying to the emails [All those who emailed me], I didn’t go online yesterday, spent the whole night to 2 am filling in various forms! Wargh… I’ll try replying to the emails tonight! Or maybe tomorrow… Toot!


Regards,
Leia


[Copyright © Leia – 2005]


Xiao Yan Zi + 12:21 PM + Wednesday, June 25, 2008 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +