Heaven and Earth

[ Hzgg 3 - Episode 34 ]

[Date aired] March 14th, 2005 (Monday)


Unbelievable, only 6 more episodes left and… the good news is, I’ve already watched the leftover episodes already. Yes, I bought the VCDs because of the kissing scenes [ ] but technically I didn’t understand the lines spoken by them specifically because, no subtitles and of course, me=Chinese, still a beginner meh! Pssst, try watching episode 27’s kissing scene, woah, so hot… -_-“ oh yea, now I’m damn confident that Yong Qi did tongue Xiao Yan Zi


Episode 34 of Tian Shang Ren Jian started with…


Xiao Jian punching Yong Qi real hard until he fell onto the floor. Xiao Jian was about to kill Yong Qi when Xiao Yan Zi came running and pushed Xiao Jian away, cradling Yong Qi in her arms “If you kill Yong Qi, I cannot live anymore! He is my life!” All of them looked at the scene, disbelief and Xiao Jian gave up, saying he’d failed in revenging because Zi Wei, Er Kang, Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi and Qing Er had combined forces, ‘beating’ him and he finally gave in, saying it’s up to Huangshang whether he wants to kill him. Upon hearing this, Xiao Yan Zi quickly crawl forward and begged “Huang Ah Ma, you cannot kill my brother, he’s the only Fang descendant left. You’ve killed my parents, how could you kill again?! Let go of my brother and kill me instead!” Huangshang was dumbfounded and Zi Wei came kneeling down next to Xiao Yan Zi, begging Huangshang to judge the case carefully, saying Xiao Yan Zi and Xiao Jian could have revenged easily when they were in Nanyang but because of Xiao Yan Zi’s love for Huangshang had touched Xiao Jian, added with Qing Er’s love, Xiao Jian’s became their friend.

Qing Er came kneeling next to Zi Wei, saying Xiao Jian was stuck between their friendship and the death of his parents, he was confused, he couldn’t leave yet he couldn’t stay. Qing Er added that Xiao Jian was just 4 years old while Xiao Yan Zi was just 1 year old that time, should they be responsible for it as well? Lao Fo Ye asked Huangshang not to listen to the crappy talks and punish the two siblings. Zhi Hua, adding more salt said she overheard their plan of running away together, if Huangshang don’t stop them, he’ll lose Yong Qi. Fu Heng and Fu Lun also asked Huangshang to think wisely. Yong Qi finally spoke out “Huang Ah Ma, all the decisions lie in your hands. The things about Er Kang made Zi Wei really sad, if Xiao Jian died too, Qing Er won’t live as well. About Xiao Yan Zi and me, you must have already knows about it. Though Huang Ah Ma criticizes me being useless, I don’t care about power [titles] and wealth. I’ll live if Xiao Yan Zi lives and I’ll die if Xiao Yan Zi dies. Our fate is in your hands” Zhi Hua was so shocked to hear it.


Finally Ling Fei got to speak out, asking Huangshang to consider about it wisely. Huangshang asked them to stop and told Fu Lun to take Xiao Jian, take care of him as he’s now a prisoner. He asked Xiao Yan Zi to go back with Yong Qi and get Tai Yi to treat Yong Qi, asking Zi Wei to stay with him while the rest were ordered to return to their respective homes. Lao Fo Ye protested but Huangshang said he ensured Xiao Jian won’t run away since Qing Er is there, adding they all are weird people, live and die for love! Later Huangshang ordered Fu Heng to send all the documents regarding Fang Zhi Han to him.


In Jing Yang Gong, Tai Yi just finished bandaging Yong Qi’s wounded arm, asking Yong Qi not to touch the wound, he even advised Yong Qi not to travel anywhere but Yong Qi just said it’s a minor injury. Yong Qi sent the maids to send the Tai Yi out, leaving the couple in privacy. Xiao Yan Zi was still a bit lost “At last our secret is revealed. Will Huang Ah Ma be angry? Maybe we’ll be locked up together again…” Yong Qi sighed “But I feel glad somehow, this secret has been burdening me all this time, now no need to worry about it anymore. The worst thing could happen, is getting killed” Yong Qi calmly said it as if he didn’t care about death [ ].


Teary eyed Xiao Yan Zi went to Yong Qi and inspected his arm “I’m so sorry, I wounded you, I didn’t mean it to harm Huang Ah Ma but I lost my sanity when I heard what Huang Ah Ma said to my brother, thinking about my parents’ death, I didn’t care and couldn’t think whether Huang Ah Ma is my family or foe” Yong Qi embraced Xiao Yan Zi and said he understood after Xiao Yan Zi knew the truth about Huangshang, she’d lived in vinegar ever since but because of him [Yong Qi], she’d been so patient “Just now when I heard you saying that you can’t continue living without me and I am your life, I was very touched. You don’t have to explain it anymore, I understand everything. You live in hardness and I always asked for nonsense, I’m the one who should apologize” Xiao Yan Zi was surprised and asked wasn’t he angry at her for almost killing Huang Ah Ma and him. Yong Qi answered back “Angry about what? Your love towards your parents? Your love for Xiao Jian and your love for Huang Ah Ma? Huang Ah Ma didn’t blame you, he even said that we live and die for love”


Xiao Yan Zi was touched and said she always accused Yong Qi and said he treated her badly, complain about him and bully him. She’s very touched by what Yong Qi had said to Huangshang, adding if she dies for Yong Qi, it’s worth it indeed. Xiao Yan Zi said she won’t accuse Yong Qi and separate from his anymore, adding she will be with him and will never leaves him no matter what. Yong Qi was smiling upon hearing this and jokingly teased “You will somehow accuse me in future, will still fight with me again but we will always get back together and give in for the sake of our love” Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi hugged each other tightly, Xiao Yan Zi wondered whether Huangshang will let them live, and look for Er Kang, also let her be with Yong Qi. Yong Qi asked Xiao Yan Zi not to be so pessimist, saying he’d asked Zi Wei to stay, though he said that they are weird, he’s still their father. The couple just hugged each other tightly.


In Qian Qing Gong, Zi Wei had just told the whole deal to Huangshang. “Xiao Jian and Xiao Yan Zi are actually Fang Zhi Han’s children, I’m actually the killer of their father. All this time I left the daughter of an enemy stay by my side, dragging the son of her enemy here and there, so dangerous! No wonder Xiao Jian never wanted to become a government servant, he never forgot about the revenge!” Zi Wei went to defend, saying Xiao Jian had almost forgotten about it if it’s not for Lao Fo Ye and her ‘little banquet’. Huangshang, finally understanding the whole truth “Lao Fo Ye locked all of you, then Xiao Yan Zi knew the real truth. Yong Qi married Zhi Hua to save Xiao Jian and after Xiao Yan Zi knew the truth, then she changed like this. No wonder she felt angry and said nonsense each time she met me. I understand the whole thing, including the story between Xiao Jian and Qing Er. You story can be published in books” Zi Wei, thinking more about Er Kang asked Huangshang to let go of Xiao Jian and Yong Qi to find Er Kang, adding he should let bygones be bygones. She ensured that if Huangshang let Xiao Jian to bring Qing Er along, Xiao Jian will never appear in front of Huangshang again.

Since Huangshang had killed their parents, Zi Wei asked to let their family to have descendants, adding Fang Zhi Han was a well educated person, just because of a poem, the whole family broke apart. Huangshang was still shaken, saying that Xiao Yan Zi and Xiao Jian almost killed him just now, he cannot let them go easily. Zi Wei said that if he wanted to punish them, he could have killed them easily but because he couldn’t bear to do it, he wanted to investigate first, saying Huangshang must have understand the whole thing by now. Zi Wei asked Huangshang to end the tragedy for everything and wanted to kowtow but Huangshang stopped her. Huangshang said he wanted to read the whole thing about Fang Zhi Han first and later will decide about the whole deal, asking Zi Wei to go back home first.


In San Jing, Er Kang and Princess Musha was walking through a wide field of pretty blooming flowers, Musha said that Er Kang will fully recover by the Deng Huo festival [Light Festival], asking Er Kang to be smart and not get himself hurt again. Er Kang later picked up a pretty flower and Musha said it’s Ying Zhu flower, the seeds of the flower, added with leaves of morphine and some other herbs will make Ying Zhu fen [Ying Zhu powder]. Er Kang was desperate to stop the addiction but Musha said he could never get away from it, saying there was the same kind of drug called Bai Mian among commoners, once his addiction and Musha told him if he manages to stop taking it for 10 whole days, he’ll successfully stop the addiction. Er Kang was dumfounded, knowing how hard that could be and later they heard some nice sounds of birds chirping. Er Kang said something about there’s a bird in Beijing called Du Juan that makes poets recite good poems and those who left their hometown cried.


That night, Er Kang was shivering in his bed cause he hadn’t taken Ying Zhu fen since lunch time. He tried to fight against it by burning his hands on candles, saying he felt like there were so many ants in his body but Musha came just in time to stop him. The physician gave him Ying Zhu fen but Er Kang refused to eat, saying he hates Musha a lot for causing his addiction and later collapsed. The physician fed him with Ying Zhu fen and Er Kang was okay again. Er Kang then cried because he was sad, lost to his ‘battle’ again


Back in Huang Gong in Beijing, Huangshang summoned the youngsters to his place, together with Lao Fo Ye as well since she knew about the truth. He asked them to come to tell them about Fang Zhi Hang and his decision. He said he used the whole day to read the documents and began telling a story about it. “25 years ago, Fang Zhi Han was a Zhe Jiang officer, a well-educated officer. I love him a lot, Fang Zhi Han together with the poets always go out to ‘play’ and discuss about politics stuff and the Ti Tou poem was written that time, and it spread real fast. Actually I didn’t know about it until another Fang officer sent a letter to Beijing. This Fang Shou Bei admitted to be Fang Zhi Han’s relative and claimed he knew the real meaning of the poem, he also gave a lot of proof that Fang Zhi Han wanted to rebel. He also included the poem and it was just a poem, so that time I asked Fang Zhi Han to be arrested and waited to be investigated; the case was handed to the investigation department and the case was put on hold for more than a year. Later, Fang Shou Bei sent a letter saying Fang Zhi Han’s wife had tried bribing a local officer and wanted to gather people to save Fang Zhi Han. I admit I did't care about the things that I had said and the actions that I’d taken when I first became Huangshang but I didn’t order him killed, just asked a Zhe Jiang officer, Ma Da Ren to send Fang Zhi Han to Beijing first but in the middle of the journey, there were really some people who tried saving Fang Zhi Han and Ma Da Ren managed to capture one of them, that person claimed to be sent by Fang Zhi Han’s wife. So Ma Da Ren sent me a letter, asking whether they should continue the journey. I asked him to send Fang Zhi Han to Hang Zhou’s prison first, the case ended there. Until 2 days later when you told me, I finally go to know the fact that there were people who tried to save Fang Zhi Han, making Ma Da Ren mad so he killed Fang Zhi Han and when he went to capture your mom, she’d already killed herself"

Xiao Yan Zi was upset “In that case, Fang Shou Bei and Ma Da Ren are our enemies? Ma Da Ren has such big powers, can easily kill people?!” Huangshang said he gave him the power to do so since Ma Da Ren had done something good, Huangshang added that Ma Da Ren died 15 years ago and Ma Da Ren’s very responsible, won’t torture other people. Huangshang said that the case somehow wasn’t handled fairly, he’d called a few witnesses regarding it. Huangshang answered Xiao Jian’s question and said Fang Shou Bei had died and that they all knew him. He was San Dong’s officer, Fang Shi Zhou, making Yong Qi all shocked. They all remembered how they captured Fang Shi Zhou and later he was beheaded in public.

Xiao Jian asked sarcastically “You think you didn’t give order to kill him, so you have no connection with the murder of my father?” Huangshang slowly explained “Your father was framed by other people, if no one told, I wouldn’t have cared about his poem, but his thinking is wrong anyways. This book is written by your father, I give it to you to read. Your father was a Han, he looked up on Han’s cultures and looked down on Man’s [Manchurian] culture, this is indeed wrong. But if it made families broke apart, it’s way too serious. So I agree that I have connection with your father’s death. Fang Shi Zhou had died, he died because of you, maybe all this is fate. I hope this thing can end like this” Xiao Jian took the book from Huangshang and asked about the punishment on them.

Huangshang went on saying Xiao Yan Zi had gave him a lot of happiness for the past few years, Xiao Yan Zi was willing to pretend as a waiter and memorized menu when they were going to leave Nanyang just to make him happy, made performances and also took part in the jumping on camels contest, lantern dance, her famous poems, all these he can never forget, he missed the old Xiao Yan Zi a lot. If it’s not because of the revenge, he will never lose the old Xiao Yan Zi but Xiao Yan Zi wanted to kill him the other day, he was so scared. To think about his carelessness had caused Xiao Yan Zi’s father’s death, he didn’t want to take action on them anymore, adding that Xiao Jian will be bringing people to save Er Kang. Xiao Yan Zi was crying and said “Huang Ah Ma, I don’t know whether I should hate or love Huang Ah Ma but that day, I never meant to do it” Huangshang said that Yong Qi did stop it, asking Yong Qi whether it hurt. Yong Qi said it’s nothing and thanked him for letting them go.


Lao Fo Ye said Huangshang could not let them go easily, what if one day it happens again. Fu Lun said he was sure that it won’t happen again, Zi Wei joined in, asking Xiao Yan Zi to promise Huangshang she’ll become the old Xiao Yan Zi again. Xiao Yan Zi was all crying by that time and sadly said “I can never become that Xiao Yan Zi again, in this whole year I’d been so patient a lot of times. My smiled had been replaced with tears, although already know the truth, I’m still sad. Because of this revenge, I’d sacrificed a lot. I lost my smiles, I lost Huang Ah Ma and I lost half of Yong Qi” Lao Fo ye didn’t know what to say and the girls, Qing Er and Zi Wei just held onto Xiao Yan Zi tightly. Huangshang agreed that they’ll never return back to the old times and then he asked Yong Qi whether he was willing to let go of his title and position as Huangshang just for Xiao Yan Zi, with no regrets


Yong Qi, without any hesitation instantly answered if Huangshang was willing to let him go, let him go with Xiao Yan Zi and lead life as a commoner. “Xiao Yan Zi grew up as a commoner, she can’t live as a Fu Jin, can’t become a Tai Zi Fei and Huanghou. I’m a very weird person, I don’t deserve to become Huangshang. After the war with Burma, I felt pity for the people who lost their lives in the war. I’m not capable to become Huangshang. The small [younger] princes will succeed even better than me, if Huang Ah Ma loves me, please agree and let me become a commoner” Huangshang said if he leaves with Xiao Yan Zi, he has to announce his death [Since royalty can never leave palace forever]. Yong Qi was a bit dumbfounded and Huangshang said Yong Qi cannot even comeback to see him unless Huangshang himself goes on a trip, maybe he’ll go to visit Dali.


Looking at the teary-eyed Xiao Yan Zi, tears welled up in Yong Qi’s eyes as he turned back to Huangshang “I’ve made my decision. Forgive me for my stubbornness, forgive me for my selfishness….” Lao Fo Ye interrupted saying Huangshang cannot let Yong Qi leave because he can never get a son as good as Yong Qi anymore. Turning to Lao Fo Ye, Huangshang said “Huang Er Niang, I’d said once, for this country I’d lost too many things. I don’t want Yong Qi to repeat it again, because I love him, I’ll let him go” Huangshang then told Qing Er he’ll let her follow Xiao Jian and ask them to get married on their own, asking Lao Fo Ye to prepare the wedding stuff for Qing Er. Huangshang told Xiao Jian, he gives Qing Er to him and asked him to forget about the revenge. Xiao Jian said he don’t dare and he’ll never be seen again after saving Er Kang, adding Qing Er can repay his 20 years of loneliness, thanking Huangshang for it.


Huangshang then turned to Xiao Yan Zi “Xiao Yan Zi, Xiao Yan Zi… I’d cause you to lose both your parents, you lived as an orphan and I couldn’t do anything about it. I give my favourite son to you, from now on Yong Qi is all yours, he’ll be going with you. Xiao Yan Zi, we don’t owe each other anymore, right?” Xiao Yan Zi was very shocked, crying and quickly went to kneel in front of Huangshang, holding his arms “Huang Ah Ma, you’re my father forever! No matter where am I, I’ll always remember your kindness, I don’t feel hatred anymore” Huangshang and Lao Fo Ye were near tears while the girls were already crying. Lao Fo Ye seemed to finally accepted Xiao Yan Zi somehow when she nodded. Yong Qi knelt beside Xiao Yan Zi “Huang Ah Ma, I can easily leave my position as future Huangshang, the palace and wealth, but I don’t have the heart to leave Huang Ah Ma” Huangshang just patted Yong Qi on his shoulder, his eyes brimming with tears as Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi looked at each other, crying.


In Jing Yang Gong, Xiao Yan Zi told Cai Xia and MingYue that tomorrow she’ll be leaving with Wu Ah Ge to find Er Kang. The girls had been with her for a long time, she wanted to ask Ling Fei to let them leave palace and get married. Cai Xia said she didn’t want to get married and wanted to take care of Xiao Yan Zi for the rest of her life. Ming Yue also the same, saying her house is empty, how can she continue living. Her happiness is when she’s with Xiao Yan Zi, she asked Xiao Yan Zi not to kick them out. Xiao Yan Zi was very sad and touched, she went to hug her two maids tightly and cried with them…


The end of episode 34! Such a long summary yet spent only 2 hours to write, hehe… For the first time ever, I enjoyed writing EVERY single part of the episode, except of course, the scenes between Musha and Er Kang!


[Ranting time…]


Nothing to rant about, just that I’m very, very, very touched by Huangshang’s willingness to let go of his favourite son, handing him to Xiao Yan Zi and also, giving Qing Er to Xiao Jian. I guess it’s his way of paying the Fang siblings back for what he’d done to them, causing them to suffer when they were little. It’s a superb episode, indeed. So many things happened, no dragging scenes… I love it. Big thumbs-up! Lao Fo Ye finally relented and accepted Xiao Yan Zi, that’s a good thing! Nice episode!


Cannot wait to watch thenext episode, lemme tell you, prepare at least a box of tissue because I cried watching the episode [My VCD] though I didn't understand 100% what they said!


Forgive me for not replying emails because I'm very, very, very busy filling in forms that needed to be sent in few days time, poking my teachers to sign all the certificates, blah, blah... Wargh, so tired!


Leia


[Copyright © Leia - 2005]


Xiao Yan Zi + 12:10 PM + Wednesday, June 25, 2008 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +