Heaven and Earth

[ Hzgg 3 - Episode 31 ]

[Date aired] March 9th, 2005 (Wednesday)


Ah, thank goodness today’s episode has subtitle or else… I would have exploded! Such a sad episode, not gonna comment long now… oh, by the way, they’ve changed the ending theme song to Wen Yan Er, sang by Leo Ku. Such a tragic ending clip, with Zhi Hua running after Yong Qi with Mian Yi in her arms, as Yong Qi left Huang Gong for good. Tsk, tsk…


The 31st episode of Tian Shang Ren Jian started with…


In Jing Yang Gong, Xiao Yan Zi came in and took off her head gear, taking a few clothes from the cupboard and started packing. She then asked for Cai Xia and Ming Yue to help her change into commoner clothes. At the same time, she started taking off her Qing dress [Palace official dress] and yelled out “I’m no longer a Fu Jin, no longer a Gege, no longer Wu Ah Ge’s wife. I want to return back to usual, Xiao Yan Zi". Cai Xia and Ming Yue came to help Xiao Yan Zi change and they asked her to calm down. Wu Ah Ge Yong Qi suddenly walked in and asked why Xiao Yan Zi wants to leave again, saying she’s still the same, leaves when sad, adding she should consider his feelings as well. Xiao Yan Zi, fully dressed in her commoner clothes went to Yong Qi and said she didn’t care since Yong Qi was just the same, continuing until today there’s no other option, she’s not his mistress [Uh, how do you say it…? Reserved wife? ]. Xiao Yan Zi went on and said “My Yong Qi has died in the war, just like Er Kang. I don’t know you, I don’t want to talk with you” Yong Qi was shocked “You hoped I would die, right?”


Xiao Yan Zi easily answered “Yes! At least Yong Qi will live in my heart forever. He’s my hero, my husband. You only bow down to titles and powers, celebrate your child’s birth in the shadows of Er Kang’s death. Though you’ll be Huangshang one day, in my mind you’re just nobody” Yong Qi, upset and mad answered back, he didn’t know her as well since she said bad stuff about him and didn’t want her as well. Xiao Yan Zi added they should just split up, at the same time packing her whip and sword together. Calling Xiao Deng Zi and Xiao Zhuo Zi asking to prepare the horse carriage, she’ll be going to Zi Wei’s house. The eunuchs looked at Yong Qi and he, still mad simply asked them to do whatever Xiao Yan Zi said under his order. Going to Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi sadly said “I won’t say goodbye, we’re over. I won’t return again, you have to understand this, I’m not mad at you just that I’ve seen your true face”. Cai Xia and Ming Yue tried stopping her and handed a book specially written by Yong Qi for Xiao Yan Zi. Xiao Yan Zi, tearing the pages of the books off said angrily “That Wu Ah Ge has died! I don’t have to study anymore, no need to pretend to be nice, no more sucking up on people. My new life has just started today” With that, Xiao Yan Zi threw the book toward Yong Qi who then said “If you leave, don’t ever return again” Xiao Yan Zi was even sadder to hear it and said she won’t return even if Yong Qi came begging to her. Yong Qi then just watched Xiao Yan Zi walked away from her room.


In Xue Shi Fu, Zi Wei lit many candles in her room, this time with Dong Er together in hope that Er Kang’s spirit will come back to visit. Zi Wei said she still believe that Er Kang’s still alive and wanted to ask Yong Qi something upon seeing Xiao Yan Zi. Xiao Yan Zi said there’s no more Yong Qi “I’ve lost him, it was just a dream since we entered the palace, we’re now back to square one with nothing” Zi Wei said she has Huangshang, Er Kang, Dong Er, Ah Ma and Er Niang. Fu Ren then asked Zi Wei to be strong for them and took Dong Er, leaving the two sisters in the room all alone. Xiao Yan Zi said she’d left Huang Gong and will never return to Yong Qi, before he divorce her, she has divorced Yong Qi first. Xiao Yan Zi added “My position with Yong Qi is just the same, if he can divorce me, I also can. He’s hurt my heart, I don’t want to continue loving him. I want to divorce him, our relationship is over” Zi Wei said she can’t, Yong Qi is the most important person in Xiao Yan Zi’s life, just like Er Kang in her life. Love cannot be separated by death. They began wondering if they never entered the palace, no war, no death, no Er Kang, no Yong Qi and no Zhi Hua, life could have been 100 times happier than now. But Zi Wei said she still wants Er Kang, Dong Er and Huangshang’s love. She never regretted meeting Er Kang and later asked for Er Kang’s whereabouts.


In San Jing, Er Kang and Princess Musha were riding an elephant. Er Kang wanted to run away but Musha said the place was filled with her men. Later Musha played with the elephant and told Er Kang he can never escape since he is hers. She told Er Kang that on July the 15th, on the night of the Deng Huo Festival [Festival of Lights…], both of them will be married. Er Kang refused to and later Musha asked her elephant to teach Er Kang some lesson, lifting him into the air causing the maids and servants to laugh at him.


Back in Huang Gong, Qing Er and Yong Qi were having a conversation in private. Qing Er asked why Yong Qi hasn’t go and invite Xiao Yan Zi back. Stubborn as always, Yong Qi said to let her go, adding Xiao Yan Zi’s words were so hurtful, quoting Xiao Yan Zi saying he’d died. He didn’t want to be patient with a wife who’s very fierce. “I’m very angry because she’s changed. On the day Zhi Hua gave birth, I was the one who pushed her but Xiao Yan Zi accused Zhi Hua of pretending, I’m very sad. She didn’t like Zhi Hua and Mian Yi but I cannot pretend Zhi Hua never existed!” Qing Er, trying to help said “If that’s so, can you pretend Xiao Yan Zi never existed? Xiao Yan Zi is jealous because she cares for you. On the day Zhi Hua gave birth, you only knew that Zhi Hua was in pain but never knew Xiao Yan Zi was also hurting” Yong Qi simply answered that Zhi Hua was in danger that time, he didn’t have time to care about Xiao Yan Zi.


Shaking her head, Qing Er answered “No wonder Xiao Yan Zi left home, you only care about Zhi Hua. Xiao Yan Zi is very pitiful, it’s her nature to win all this time but because of you, she’s patient on everything, she’d been patient for too long yet in the end, she still lost you. I don’t think it’s fair, adding that whether Xiao Yan Zi’s accusation is true or not, we can’t be sure. If I were you, I would have asked the Tai Yi whether he was just bragging about Zhi Hua’s condition, whether the fact that Zhi Hua’s life was in danger was true or not” Yong Qi was very shocked to hear this and Qing Er said everything is impossible for titles, saying Lao Fo Ye and Zhi Hua had been whispering a lot lately, everything is very suspicious now. Before Qing Er left, she turned back to Yong Qi “Yong Qi, between all of us, only Xiao Yan Zi and you are the only ones who are still together. If you give up on Xiao Yan Zi, I don’t know what I should believe anymore…” Yong Qi was left in deep ponder, thinking about what Qing Er had just said.


In Jing Yang Gong, Zhi Hua’s room, Zhi Hua asked Yong Qi to carry Mian Yi and after holding him for a while, Yong Qi asked “Why was he born? Nobody knows his future” Later Kuai Mo Mo took Mian Yi out and left Zhi Hua and Yong Qi alone. Yong Qi went to question Zhi Hua, asking her to tell the truth and asked whether she told Xiao Yan Zi that he’d slept with Zhi Hua on their wedding night. Zhi Hua tried not to answer it but ended up lying, saying Xiao Yan Zi was the one who suddenly talked about it, saying she couldn’t deny, afraid Lao Fo Ye would know the truth.. Yong Qi, not satisfied with her answer bombarded her with the second question “I want to ask you again, on the day you gave birth to Mian Yi, did I really push you or you hit it purposely?” Zhi Hua was shocked and began denying “How could I joke with it? Why are you accusing me? Why would I hit purposely and risk my own life? Why wouldn’t I want my own child? Who told you? Jie jie? She’s accusing me! You believe it?” Yong QI went and grabbed Zhi Hua’s arm, asking her with an angry tone “I want you to be honest, you took the risk and hit the cupboard purposely, gambling your own life and child to make me feel guilty, right?!” Zhi Hua denied it and Yong Qi asked her again, this time he threatened to do something to Mian Yi if she lies and she finally admitted the truth. Kneeling down in front of Yong Qi, Zhi Hua begged him, saying she only did it because she loves him so much. Glaring coldly at Zhi Hua, Yong Qi said “You well educated and well-mannered, but you’re very scary…” and quickly left Zhi Hua all crying in her room.


In Xue Shi Fu, Xiao Yan Zi was furious upon seeing Yong Qi. Going to Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi ignored Zi Wei who wanted to ask him a question “Xiao Yan Zi, I’ve misunderstood everything, you’ve stayed here for a few days, your anger must have dissipated. I’m the one who’s guilty, everybody makes mistakes, don’t waste this time we’ve together, we should treasure our time together. Let’s reconcile, please… I came here to take you back home” Tuning to Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi nonchalantly said “Didn’t you say that if I go, I can never return?” Yong Qi, regretting what he’d said told her that he was just angry that time, adding he take back what he’d said. Xiao Yan Zi shouted at Yong Qi, saying she didn’t want to go back, why should she return just to face her own husband who’s in love with another woman, having to call her own enemy as Huang Ah Ma. Xiao Yan Zi said they have nothing to talk about and didn’t want to return to Huang Gong. Fu Ren dragged Zi Wei out of the room and Xiao Yan Zi stopped her, asking Zi Wei to become her witness, Yong Qi and her are no longer husband and wife and friends, adding Yong Qi had killed her, he’s very cruel and she didn’t want to be patient for him anymore. Zi Wei, asking them not to fight went to ask Yong Qi about Er Kang, whether he was certain that the body he brought back really belongs to Er Kang. Yong Qi was dumbfounded, couldn’t confirm it 100%, later Zi Wei left the room, saying if they want to fight, then go on and fight.


Yong Qi went to Xiao Yan Zi who kept pushing him away until he used his manly power and embraced her tightly in his arms, Xiao Yan Zi finally stopped struggling. “I’m the one who’s wrong. For these few days, I’ve been thinking carefully, I even asked Zhi Hua. Now I understand, including the thing about me sleeping her, I never lied to you, it’s Zhi Hua who used dirty tactics” Breaking the embrace, Yong Qi looked at Xiao Yan Zi who was crying, hoping she’d forgive him like always, added “I really love you”. Xiao Yan Zi sadly answered back “There’s no use, it’s too late. I’ve forgiven you too many times already, I feel like myself is no match for you. For you, I studied hard, I took my own enemy as my own father, I changed myself! But all these meant nothing anymore when you fell in love with Zhi Hua” Yong Qi, looking at Xiao Yan Zi tried convincing her, saying he never fell for Zhi Hua only pitied her. Xiao Yan Zi, still sad continue bombing Yong Qi “It’s true! She was pregnant, you took care of her by her side, you believed her rather than me, you let her to bully me, you abandoned me. This is the reality, you pitied her until this stage. I’ve decided to break up with you…”


Yong Qi went to Xiao Yan Zi and said it was all just a misunderstanding and Xiao Yan Zi said Yong Qi was the one who caused the misunderstanding, if they were like they used to back then, there won’t be any misunderstanding, it all happened because his heart had fall in love with someone else. Yong Qi said to solve the problem but Xiao Yan Zi said it’s no use, she doesn’t love him anymore. Yong Qi, totally shocked said she was lying. With her red eyes, Xiao Yan Zi turned back to Yong Qi and said “I don’t like living in hardship yet you gave me a hard life. I want to find my happiness again” Taking Xiao Yan Zi’s hands into his, Yong Qi looked at her “I don’t like admitting faults and apologizing, but for you I’ve done it, ignoring my pride. Because I hope I could get your forgiveness and become like we used to. You really don’t want to give me another chance…?” Teary eyed Xiao Yan Zi answered back “Yes, I don’t love you anymore, I’m not giving you another chance…” With that, Xiao Yan Zi pulled her hands back and both of them were lost in their won thoughts before Zi Wei came running in, saying a Bai Yi Ren had came.


Xiao Yan Zi went to hug Xiao Jian and Xiao Jian commented on how thin Xiao Yan Zi was. Xiao Yan Zi told him that they were very sad ever since they brought back Er Kang’s body [Why didn’t tell him about Yong Qi bullying her and Xiao Jian would have killed him for sure! ]. Xiao Jian then went to tell them that he went to Burma for months, looking for answer because he doubted about Er Kang’s body. Xiao Jian said he found out that there was no Prince Musha but Princess Musha instead, Ba Gong Zhu of King Meng Bai. Later he said, there was a man named Tian Ma in Burma who was a Qing General, saying it could be Er Kang. Zi Wei wanted to kowtow Xiao Jian but he said it’s just his guess. Xiao Yan Zi went to say that they should go and find Er Kang and…


End of episode 31… with a brand new ending song!


[Ranting time…]


Okay, spent only 1 hour and 20 minutes to type out the whole episode. Very long yet typed so fast, ahah! So many Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi scenes, I’m loving this episode! No ranting on anything… My stomach hurts too much! My [O-level, SPM] result’s coming out tomorrow morning and I’m fidgeting non-stop! Very scared! Wahhhh!!! Wish me luck, please! Pray that I’ll get straight A’s o maybe just more than 8 A’s please… I don’t think I can continue writing summaries if I get worse than 8 A’s! Argh…


Love always,
Leia


[Copyright © Leia – 2005]


Xiao Yan Zi + 11:44 AM + Wednesday, June 25, 2008 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +