Heaven and Earth

[ Hzgg 3 - Episode 30 ]

[Date aired] March 8th, 2005 (Tuesday)


Okay, *Breathes slowly* I’d spent the whole one hours, starting from 7.10 cursing continuously at the TV and I had my poor boyfriend, my best friend, my dear Joleen and my Kai Xin Guo to listen to my ranting, thankfully they didn’t lose their minds yet!


Of all thing, why the shit they removed the translation completely?! I don’t give a damn if the translation is like 1-2 minutes late! They suddenly removed the whole thing completely and left us who DON’T UNDERSTAND Chinese at all confused and lost! No, I don’t care about what the King said to Er Kang and why his hair is weird now, I only cared about what Yong Qi said to Xiao Yan Zi throughout the whole episode! It’s enough I’d to wait for the commercial break to see what Yong Qi told Xiao Yan Zi when they hugged, there was no translation whatsoever when they were at the banquet! Darn it! My good mood suddenly turned upside down and now I’m all hot and pissed… Shish… Even 10 gallons of ice cubes will never cool me down!


Anyways, I’ll try my best not to curse too much now, let’s start the summary shall we…? And also, forgive me, I don’t understand Chinese at all so I have, not that I want to, I HAVE to leave certain parts, the lines that are spoken by the characters… Thanks to the person who DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO ARRANGE THE TRANSLATION correctly… Shish!


The 30th episode of Huan Zhu Gege 3 started with…


Er Kang suddenly woke up in San Jing and Princess Musha asked Er Kang to forget everything that has past since he’s recovering fast. Er Kang finally recognized Musha as the Burmese Prince. Er Kang was of course, confused and enraged when he found out he was indeed in Burma. Musha gave Er Kang a new name, Tian Ma and said he’s now a Burmese and told him that the Qing Army thought Er Kang had died so no one will come to save him. Musha said Er Kang had seen her body so he has to marry her, it’s some kind of Burmese rules, blah. Er Kang, loyal to his one and only lover of course refused to follow Musha, saying he has Zi Wei already and later he ended up in her arms as he was in pain again…


In Jing Yang Gong, Ling Fei Niang Ning entered Xiao Yan Zi’s room and Xiao Yan Zi quickly asked about Zhi Hua. Ling Fei told her Zhi Hua was fine. Ling Fei then began talking to Xiao Yan Zi “Xiao Yan Zi, I need to tell you something. For these few days I came to take care of Zhi Hua, I saw your life. I really understand you love towards Yong Qi, I understand your sadness, Xiao Yan Zi. Marrying a prince is not the same as other women, you have to be patient. Wu Ah Ge’s ranking is very high, sooner or later he’ll be having a lot of concubines. It’s very hard for you to be his beloved alone for a long time. Look at me, I was very patient with everything, in the end I’m the longest woman to stay in the palace and now I’m pregnant again”.


Xiao Yan Zi was shocked upon hearing it and Ling Fei continued, asking Xiao Yan Zi to accept Zhi Hua and accept Yong Qi’s good treatment towards her as a gift, not something compulsory [Don’t really understand…]. Ling Fei added that if Xiao Yan Zi becomes… nicer? [Shish, dunno how to translate that word], Yong Qi will fell guiltier. If she continues bullying people, she’ll lose Wu Ah Ge. Xiao Yan Zi answered back “I don’t want him to feel guilty, I didn’t want to marry him because he felt guilty but because we loved each other, if this is gone, there’s no reason for me to continue living” Ling Fei said to him, Yong Qing had told her once that one rather die of hunger than eating food that wasn’t distributed the same amount… [ ] Xiao Yan Zi answered back “If Zhi Hua is more important to him, that let it be!” Ling Fei was frustrated, trying to make Xiao Yan Zi understand and be like her “What do you mean? You’re his wife, if you love him all this time you cannot just ‘let it be’, you cannot leave him! There’s no other way than being patient”


Yong Qi suddenly entered the room and Ling Fei left. Without saying anything to Xiao Yan Zi, Yong Qi went to the bed and lied down, falling asleep. Enraged with sadness and madness, Xiao Yan Zi went to the bed and rudely awakened Yong Qi “Wake up! You cannot sleep, if you want to sleep, go to Zhi Hua’s room!” Yong Qi was panicking and asked if anything happened to Zhi Hua. Of course, Xiao Yan Zi became even madder “Zhi Hua’s very important to you, why did you come here? If you want to sleep, go to her room. This is not your hotel! The thing that Ling Fei asked me to do, I can’t afford to do it because I’m not her, I’m Xiao Yan Zi. I cannot keep my feelings, I cannot accept the ‘food’ that you didn’t want to give me, I would rather die”


Looking at Xiao Yan Zi with a sad face, Yong Qi apologized to her, saying he knew she was angry, lonely and jealous but he couldn’t do anything, adding that she herself saw with her own eyes that in his heart, Xiao Yan Zi cannot be replaced with anyone. The next line really upset Xiao Yan Zi big time “But Zhi Hua just gave birth and almost lost her life, I couldn’t not do anything about it, you should think about me, don’t be upset anymore, I’m very tired, if you still want to fight, how can I continue my life” By this time, Yong Qi pulled Xiao Yan Zi toward him but Xiao Yan Zi pushed him back to the bed and struggled off his arms. “It’s not my problem that you’re tired because of another woman, I’m not going to ‘cure’ you and send you back to her” Yong Qi, emotionally and mentally drained gave up and walked toward the door.


“Enough, I’ll go and sleep in the guestroom then… I really want to runaway from this confusing state” Xiao Yan Zi just watched Yong Qi walked off but he suddenly stopped at the door and turned back to face Xiao Yan Zi. “I want to find an axe” Xiao Yan Zi was shocked and quickly asked Yong Qi “What for? You want to kill me?!” Yong Qi then answered he wanted to go and chop some wood. [Flashback, in Hzgg 2 they fought and Xiao Yan Zi was going to leave to chop some woods in the forest when the axe reconciled Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi back together] They book looked at each other and Yong Qi then went to hug Xiao Yan Zi tightly. “My love towards you never changed, I only feel guilty toward her. Please don’t misunderstand me” Xiao Yan Zi was all crying in Yong Qi’s arms upon hearing this…


In San Jing, Er Kang was trying to walk properly in the area of the palace, he’d lost his ability in martial arts so he wanted to learn everything again but he kept on falling because of his weak body. Later Meng Bai came and told them Er Kang and Musha will be wedded in 5 days time, Er Kang refused saying he’s Zi Wei already but Meng Bai just ignored him. Later, Er Knag was shivering in his bed, he needed his Ying Zhu fix and Musha finally gave it to him because she was afraid that he’ll die soon.


Starting from this part, the BIGGIE credits goes to H@ppiness, my dearest Kai Xin Guo for her translation, not to forget the lines for the ‘bridge-fighting-scenes’! My precious emails! Starting from this part, there was no more translation on the screen, leaving us Malaysian viewers all lost!


In Xue Shi Fu, Zi Wei was lighting up many candles in her room, trying to light up the way so that Er Kang will find his way back home, just like how he did when she was blind [Hzgg 2]. Er Kang suddenly appeared and as soon as he appeared, he started disappearing after saying he was suffering badly, worse than death. “Zi Wei, I am still alive but my life now is more suffer than death........please help me...please help me... then Zi Wei asked Er Kang, where r u??? I thought u have died during the war and why are u now telling me that u r still alive...Er Kang where are you?! Come out n meet me n tell me the whole truth story....Er Kang....” and Er Kang told her to save him and telling her that his life now is really terrible. Zi Wei tried chasing him but he disappeared and later Fu Ren came in, asking Zi Wei to accept the fact that Er Kang had passed away and stop lying to herself. But Zi Wei was determined something was not right with Er Kang…


In Er Kang’s room, he was being dressed up by the maids and but he kept on kicking the maids away. Musha and her father enter in the room and her father was so angry of what Er Kang have did and said....he feel like killing him and he asked him once again, either he want to marry Musha and if he still say no, he will be using his knife and killed him.....and Er Kang said he is not scared of death after what had happened to him....what he care is all about Zi Wei and he can't marry Musha because he did not love Musha at all, he also said that is unfair for musha too to marry with him since all his heart is just belong to one person which is Zi Wei, nothing in this world that can't compare with his love towards Zi Wei. upon hearing what Er Kang said, Meng Bai was so angry and asked him once again, will you married with Musha and asked him to better think first before answering his question or he’ll suffer...”I won't kill you straight away but I will torture you by slashing your face one by one, so that you will turn to be a ugly Tian Ma and let me see during that time, will your Zi Wei still love you like usual” But Er Kang still said no and end up being slashed by Meng Bai once on his right cheek. Meng Bai wanted to do it again got stopped by Musha who asked her father to leave her and Tian Ma alone. Meng Bai warned Er Kang by telling him that he had 2 more months to think this all over again and 2 months later, he wants a definite answer from Er Kang. So when her father left her and Tian Ma alone...of course she asked for Tai Yi and then she asked Er Kang, why he have to act so stupid and said those words to her father. It’s useless for him to fight with her father and Musha told him, she personally will give him 2 months to consider their marriage stuff. And if after 2 months he still don't have any feeling towards her, then she’ll let him go.


Back to Huang Gong, there was a celebration held for Mian Yi’s birth and Zhi Hua’s promotion to a higher title, that is the first Xiao Yan Zi feel really uncomfortable sitting there and hearing everyone congratulate Huangshang, Lao Fo Ye, Yong Qi and Zhi Hua. She really feeling uncomfortable and she couldn’t stand and started saying “Zi Wei now is so upset, all by herself with Dong Er, but inside here we are here celebrating, isn’t there anymore sympathy?” Lao Fo Ye answered back “Yes, Er Kang is dead and Zi Wei is really upset but time will cure her sadness real fast, Er Kang’s dead but we still need to continue our life. We don’t need to be upset for the whole time and sitting there all alone thinking of the dead person .life is not like this....what have happen is happen and no turning back. Zhi Hua of course said it’s true and blah…Huangshang said Zhi Hua was more considerate than Xiao Yan Zi. Xiao Yan Zi wanted to leave but Huangshang said something that hurt her even more, about Xiao Yan Zi have no one but herself to blame for not bearing a child after so many years of marriage. Couldn’t stand it, Xiao Yan Zi left and Yong Qi went after her.


Yong Qi kept screaming at Xiao Yan Zi to stop but she kept on running until he pulled her on the bridge “I know you are upset today, I just want you to know that although we still held the celebration, that doesn't mean that I don’t cared about Er Kang’s death.... regarding this celebration I have mentioned to Huang Ah Ma earlier that I don't want it to be organized but too bad Lao Fo Ye regarding Zhi Hua’s new title stuff, I apologize to you once again, this is beyond my control and expectation. I really didn’t know it will happen. Xiao Yan Zi, still sad and angry answered back “I don't want to hear any explanation from you. Every time something happen, you will say is beyond your expectation or control. I really don't understand why I was willing to be your wife at the first place and lived in this kingdom by forcing myself to learn all the rules and regulation of this n that. And suddenly from you big wife, I became your concubine, now I have to sit there and congratulate you for your first born. Why is God treating me so unfair?!”


Upon saying the last sentence, fireworks filled the sky. Yong Qi said he though she’d got used to everything since she’d lived so long in the palace. All upset, Xiao Yan Zi said she never got used to it and never wanted to get used to it, adding she was tired of everything and wanted everything to end, making Yong Qi all shocked. She said she wanted to break up with Yong Qi, no longer want to be with him and wanted to leave the kingdom, find another guy and have family with him. Yong Qi was all confused and asked her to stop talking, scared someone else will hear it. Xiao Yan Zi with teary eyes answered back “I no longer care anymore. I am so tired of caring other people, I don’t want to talk to you”


Xiao Yan Zi turned to leave but Yong Qi caught her arm “Xiao Yan Zi can you believe me and try not to accuse me. Don't you remember, you were the one who begged me to marry Zhi Hua” Turning to face Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi said sadly “not only I begged you to married her, I also begged you to sleep with her. But all this time you have been lying to me you lied to me, making me look like an idiot and after two months I have to beg you to sleep with her.I guess I’m the biggest idiot in the world!” Yong Qi was even more shocked to hearthis and asked whether Zhi Hua told her this. Xiao Yan Zi simply answered she knew it from his face expression, the way he answered her questions. Xiao Yan Zi then ran away from Yong Qi and Yong Qi screamed at Xiao Yan Zi to stop…


The end of Episode 30!


[Ranting time…]


First of all, big credits to H@ppiness for helping me with this episode. Darn the translation! Lol, my dear! I laughed to hard when I read the email you sent me. ‘Menebang pokok’ [Chop trees]?! Lol! I laughed so hard and finally smiling again, thanks sweetheart. You ARE my Kai Xin Guo! I had to look through the older emails to find the lines for the ‘bridge’ part! Lol! Glad that I never deleted any of your emails! Also, regarding the latest email, I’ll try replying the latest by tomorrow afternoon, I’ll wake up early to reply to it… Ayy, wanted to reply tonight but everything turned upside down already! Again, thank you so much my dear saviour! Also, big thanks to Joleen as well! You girls are my little sweethearts!


Okay, Yong Qi is driving me nutz! How could he went back to Xiao Yan Zi’s bedroom and later, just slept there without saying a word to Xiao Yan Zi?! Xiao Yan Zi was so lonely and sad, he made it all worse instead of nursing her broken heart! Also, Yong Qi didn’t do anything to console Xiao Yan Zi during the celebration, shish! Gonna kill him big time! Enough, had cursed too much… Outta here! No, have to curse more. How could Yong Qi care about other people hearing their conversation rather than about Xiao Yan Zi’s feelings?! Yong Qi, you… you… you… Ayyy… Dunno what to say! Just hating Yong Qi even more, prepare yourself for tomorrow’s scene, that’s all!


Spent so long, finding translations.. Blah…


Leia


[Copyright © Leia – 2006]


Xiao Yan Zi + 12:09 AM + Saturday, October 21, 2006 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +