Heaven and Earth

[ My Own Website For Hzgg 3 Episodic Summary xD ]

Okay, first of all, I built this site just for fun as I have lotsa (Yeah right) free time now. So I had this site at livejournal and decided to move it here since I'm used to blogger more. I just want to help those who want episode summaries because before Hzgg 3 airs at my place, I was one of them who browsed all over the place looking for episode guide and sypnosis and shiz... I'm just a big fan of this show, well more like a big fan of Hzgg 1 and Hzgg 2. No,I'm obsessed over Hzgg actually. I love Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi themost [The old casts].


Psst, I don't really like the new casts especially the new Xiao Yan Zi and Zi Wei but I don't blame them. I like the new actors and actresses, just that I'm not quiet fond of the way the new actresses portray their characters. Zi Wei has become more playful now. Yong Qi is way too serious, I miss his childish side. Well, they've to grow up anyways. Hzgg 3 is a series filled with sadness and misery, I guess. Too many tragic incidents, this get pregnant, that get pregnant... The plot stinks... Glad that in the end they all end up withtheir loved ones... And one mor ething, I'm damn glad that they changed the casts... Cannot imagine the old casts betraying each other...


I'm not a chinese so forgive me if the words I translate came out weird. I just write back what the translation said


Any questions, please send me a shout by leaving your comment here or you can also reach me at unbreakable.charmed@gmail.com


Everybody has the right to express their own opinion so don't kick me for voicing out my opinion about this story. I loved, love and will forever love Hzgg Series... Just sharing my two cents with everybody else out there..


The dates of air are based on the dates they were aired in Malaysia last year, 2005 (In case you wonder where is Malaysia, get your world globe, locate China, move down and Malaysia should be near Singapore/Indonesia).

This website is constructed mainly on Mozilla Firefox, so IE users if you've difficulty on reading anything whatever, do tell me. I've IE but too lazy to use it o_O


Xiao Yan Zi + 9:33 AM + Thursday, June 22, 2006 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +