Heaven and Earth

[ Hzgg 3: Opening Credits [Episode 1-20] ]

First of all, before I post the episode summaries, I would like to comment about the opening credit song and ending song. As you all know, the song Tian Shang Ren Jian sung by Leo Ku was used as the opening song.


The opening credit was filled with images, sad ones I supposed. It began with scenes from the battlefield before 3 books appeared in the middle of the page. After one of the books were opened, we saw Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi running to the carriage [Episode 3], Qing Er and Zi Wei jumping off the boat that was caught on fire, blah, blah… I just want to complain about how they computerized the elephants and we can actually see the horses running through the elephants!


And there was a scene where Xiao Yan Zi was fighting with Yong Qi in Jing Yang Gong and she almost stabbed Yong Qi with a sword before stopping just an inch away from his neck. I think it’s the scene the day after Yong Qi and Zhi Hua’s wedding. And the most touching scene is the next scene after that, tears were seen trickling down Yong Qi’s face as he stared at Xiao Yan Zi’s tears-stricken face. Xiao Yan Zi was all pale and sickly. Yong Qi lovingly kissed her eye and her cheek. It was very touching; I love that scene, played it again and again… Sniff…. The song was perfectly matched with the scenes. I almost cried watching it again…


I hate the scenes from Zhi Hua and Yong Qi’s wedding. Bleargh…


The ending scene was okay. But I love the opening credit still… *Shrugs*


And have you noticed their clothes are now not as colourful as they used to be?? Their commoner clothes were all pale in colours! I miss Xiao Yan Zi's pink commoner costumes... I love the costumes in Hzgg 2. So coloruful and sweet. And what'd happened to Yong Qi's wardrobe too? I want the old costumes back!


Xiao Yan Zi + 9:42 AM + Thursday, June 22, 2006 +

X i a o Y a n Z i



The name is Leia Xiao Yan Zi. Other nicks include Leiahzgg, Evergreen & Leialyssa. She's 21 years old and currently resides somewhere in Malaysia.

Loves include Hzgg 1 & 2, YQ ♥ XYZ, sleeping & etc. She can be seen lurking in the net world using nicks such as Leia, Leialyssa, Leiahzgg, Evergreen, Xiao Yan Zi & Huanzhugege

If there's anything, she can be reached at Huan Zhu Gege and during her free time, she writes Hzgg: Heaven & Earth

D i s c l a i m e r


Hzgg 1, Hzgg 2 & Hzgg 3, plus its characters & songs all belong to Qiong Yao. I, Leia merely write the summaries of Hzgg 3 because I had no life. However, for my hard work, I'd really appreciate if you don't copy/paste anything to anywhere. Just link back will do. Thanks =)

G u e s t b o o k


Please drop an ink at my Guestbook before you leave =)

H z g g 3 E p i - S u m


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 40


Unless stated up there, episodes that are not mentioned in the links are unavailable. Volunteers or anyone who have seen the eppies not stated up there are welcome to send me the summaries =) You will be credited!

H z g g S o n g L y r i c s


Zhi Yau You Ni
Tian Shang Ren Jian
Nai He
Zai Zhe Li Bie De Shi Hou

R a n t s O n H z g g


x
Steal & Die
x Opening 1-20
x First Post xD

H z g g P i c s


Coming soon!

R o y a l S c r o l l





B e i j i n g C i t y


» My Hzgg Fanfic
» Hzgg with English Subs!!! (OMFG)
» Hzgg 1 & 2 Songs + Hzgg 3 Songs
» Forever Hzgg Shrine
» Hzgg 1 & 2: Official Website
» Hzgg 3: Official Website
» Realofme's Hzgg MVs
» AvOdyssey's Hzgg 1/2 Episode Excerpts
» Hzgg 1-3 Episodes (Mandarin subs)
» Hzgg 3: TVB Website
» Av-Odyssey.net
» Roses of Yesterday - Huan Zhu Ge Ge Site

X i e X i e N i


Webmistress, PSP X & Photobuckets

A f f i l i a t e s



C o p y r i g h t


Everything in here belongs to me! Steal and your ass will be kicked real bad by Yong Qi. I'm warning ya... Wanna borrow, ask for my permission first.

♥ Copyright © Leiahzgg + 2005-2008 ♥




Free Site Counter


+ Hzgg & Its characters belong to Qiang Yao + Copyright © Leia Xiao Yan Zi - 2005-2008 + Steal and you shall die in the most horrible way +